TETRA radios cells
Also for the TETRA cells we offer, we exclusively use high-end technology from Motorola and Hytera. Antenna technology from Procom and Kathrein, the development of applications to manage your TETRA infrastructure and last but not least our highly qualified technicians (maintenance & repair of TETRA radio technology) complete our offer.
Tetra radio cells from Motorola
With the MTS series, Motorola is setting standards; IP based TETRA infrastructure with flexible application possibilities. For example, the TETRA base station MTS4 offers easy integration of LTE
(broadband) - a feature that is becoming increasingly important as the network expands.
We would be happy to create a concept for your Motorola TETRA infrastructure free of charge and without obligation and to show you possibilities for optimisation or savings potential.
A good overview of the TETRA cells offered by Motorola and the Rock Solid TETRA infrastructure of the high-end brand can also be found on the Motorola Solutions website:
Tetra radio cells from Hytera
Like Motorola, Hytera also offers a comprehensive and multifunctional TETRA radio system with the ACCESSNET-T IP.
In our experience, the main advantages of Hytera TETRA radio cells are
- the modular & scalable base station concept,
- a decentralized switching without (!) dedicated switch,
- the well thought-out redundancy concept, which, among other things, relies on hot-swap technology, as we know it from IT administration
- the sensationally low power consumption,
- the excellent documentation (also available in German),
- an extensive and open application partner program,
- and not least in our service & maintenance concept with individually configurable SLAs.
A further advantage has proven to be the fact that Hytera's worldwide TETRA hardware / software development centre is located in Bad Münder (Germany). For us, physical proximity always means direct participation in development.
Hytera also scores points with very fast development cycles, an excellent price/performance ratio and a highly flexible product philosophy.
The latter is also clearly visible on Hytera's TETRA product page: